Greetings and welcome to The Channel Awesome Wiki!
The wiki about ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com and its parent company, Channel Awesome which anyone can edit.
Main Menu: Table of Contents | Timeline | Main Contributors | Articles | Shows | In the News | Facts | Arcade | Guides | Store | Wiki Staff | CA Wiki Help
What's new on The Channel Awesome Wiki
- March 13th, 2013 - NC Reloaded Scripts
Hey everyone! Minor update again, but I've made links on the NC template for the NC reviews featured on the NC Reloaded DVD.
- February 11th, 2013 - Minor AT4W Update
Okay, so I've been seriously slacking on this, but it needs to be said. I'm going to unlock all previously locked guides in case people want to work on them, including myself if I stop being lazy. lol I will also note that all those early guides linked in blue are not actually done, just set up by me as a page only.
- January 23rd, 2013 - NC Returns
I won't get into my overall thoughts on the NC's return, aside that I will be watching his show once it airs on Feb. 5th. In light of the news, I've unlocked the pages pertaining to the Critic for anyone with a username to edit in details again. Thank you all for your co-operation. :)
Update: I have also verified if Demo Reel is over through asking Doug directly. He has confirmed that DR will no longer be running.
- December 29th, 2012 - Serious Business
Well, everyone, it's almost the end of 2012. First off, I'd like to thank everyone who has dedicated time to building this wiki over the year and improving it bit by bit. It's a lot to handle, but you guys have made things easier than ever.
Now, two things of importance. Once again, I have to mention that references to The Nerd must be shown as "The Nerd" and nothing else, again due to Michaud's orders. Second, 2013 is going to be the year where I crack down the hardest I ever have on monitoring this wiki. If I see anything non-TGWTG, whether it be information or flaming, the person who put it there will be automatically banned, no questions asked. I will only allow exceptions if the person had previously made good contributions to this wiki. Control needs to happen and what better time than the start of a new year.
Of course, if you aren't the cause of any trouble, then you have no need to worry! lol I still want this place to be fun and relaxed for those who want to show their support for TGWTG. I hope everyone has a happy new year and I'll see you all in 2013! :)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">check</a> out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">templates</a> on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...