|Episode Number||Name||Description||Episode Length||Channel Awesome Outro||Date Released|
|Special||Top 11 Best Movie Sequels||
There's so many bad ones, but Nostalgia Critic takes a look at which sequels deserve the most credit as being the best!
11. Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
10. Rocky II (1979)
9. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
8. Toy Story 2 (1999)
7. Aliens (1986)
6. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
5. The Dark Knight (2008)
4. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
3. Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
2: The Godfather Part II (1974)
1. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
|24:21||N/A||January 3rd, 2017|
|326||Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel||How many bad and clichéd plots can a film squeeze in? This squeakquel goes for as many as possible.||25:10||Alvin: "With some fava beans and a nice chianti!" *Makes Hannibal noise*||January 10th, 2017|
|Special||Top 11 Worst Movie Sequels||
There's so many bad ones, but which sequels are hands down the worst of the worst? Nostalgia Critic gives you his picks for Top 11 Worst Movie Sequels.
11. The Godfather Part III (1990)
10. Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows (2000)
9. The Transformer Sequels (2009-2014)
8. X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
7. Blues Brothers 2000 (1998)
6. Jaws 3-D (1983)
5. Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)
4. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (1999)
3. Batman & Robin (1997)
2. Son of the Mask (2005)
1. Troll 2 (1990)
Runners up include: Home Alone 3 (1997), X-Men III: The Last Stand (2006), Spider-Man 3 (2007), Terminator Genisys (2015), The Pirates of the Caribbean Sequels (2006-2011), Clerks II (2006), Highlander II: The Quickening (1991), A Good Day to Die Hard (2013) & Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997).
|28:56||N/A||January 17th, 2017|
|327||The Smurfs 2||Just when you thought you couldn't feel more blue, the Smurfs return to force their horrors down our throats.||23:06||Blue: "Smurf, Smurf, Smurf!"||January 24th, 2017|
|328||Garfield 2: A Tail of Two Kitties||The orange hairy fungus is back, and this time he's looking to drag England into his web of dumb.||18:07||Garfield: "You moron."||February 7th, 2017|
|NC Editorial||Why Do So Many Sequels Suck?||There's good ones, but most sequels are bad. Is there a reason so many don't outdo the original?||10:30||N/A||February 14th, 2017|
|329||Cool World||Having sex with cartoons leads to all sorts of problems, a bad movie being one of them, but is there more to this film than it seems?||29:07||Frank: "'Course you don't get it, 'cause you're a whackadoo."||February 21st, 2017|
|NC Editorial||What Happened to Great Disney Villains?||Disney villains these days don't have the same evil presence as the classic ones. Why is that? Nostalgia Critic takes a look.||15:18||N/A||February 28th, 2017|
|330||Old vs. New: Evil Dead||The remake surprisingly got a lot of respect, but is it any match for the original cult classic? Old vs New is back and Nostalgia Critic takes a look at, Evil Dead.||28:06||Bill: "Mmhmm."||March 7th, 2017|
|Special||Top 11 WTF Alternate Endings||
Can you believe these were the endings to hit films? Nostalgia Critic takes a look at the strangest choices for how films wrapped up.
11. Dr. Strangelove (1964) - Ends with a pie fight, which is completely out of tone with the rest of the film.
10. Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) - A much less impressive climax which has a line that would've saved the lousy romance.
9. Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995) - A shockingly dark ending without the usual explosive climax.
8. Titanic (1997) - Brock and the others learn that Rose had the "Heart of the Ocean" with her the entire time.
7. Alien: Resurrection (1997) - Completely and unnecessarily makes Earth post-apocalyptic.
6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) - An added scene that adds too many many questions and is badly timed.
5. Independence Day (1996) - Russell Casse flies his crop dusting plane instead of a jet.
4. Clerks (1994) - The main character is murdered.
3. Army of Darkness (1992 )- An ending that would have been more in keeping with the first two.
2. Little Shop of Horrors (1988) - An ending more similar to that of the play.
1. I Am Legend (2007) - Choosing an incredibly weak and obvious ending over a more unique and thought provoking ending.
|21:18||N/A||March 14th, 2017|
|331||Balto||This film has grown a large following, but despite it being beloved, are there a FEW things that might be off about it?||25:37||Steele: "Well, maybe your taste runs more toward wolf."||March 21st, 2017|
|NC Editorial||Should Bad Singers Be Dubbed?||So many good actors have bad voices. Is it time we just say their singing pipes should be tuned?||13:44||N/A||March 28th, 2017|
|332||Fant4stic||With the Fantastic 4 constantly being botched on the big screen, is this the one that's the absolute worst?||27:11||Dr. Doom: "There is no Victor. There is only Doom."||April 4th, 2017|
|NC Editorial||Is This the Best Joker Death?||Did a kids’ show really have the best ending to one of the greatest villains of all time? Maybe Batman Beyond really was beyond.||14:11||N/A||April 11th, 2017|
|333||Clockstoppers||Time stands still in this early 2000 time capsule. Is it as bad as so many people let on though?||20:56||Vice Principal: "That's a perfectly good trash can. Don't be throwing students at it."||April 18th, 2017|
|NC Editorial||The WEIRDEST Jack and the Beanstalk||Everyone knows the fairy tail, but this is as creepy crazy you can go with such a simple story.||15:22||N/A||April 25th, 2017|
All NC reviews can be found here.