The Last Angry Geek
Many are the rumors that surround The Last Angry Geek.
Some say he builds furniture and orders office supplies for a living. Some say he's an aspiring comic book writer whose dreams of fame were crushed by his bosses' financial incompetence. Some say he is a ring announcer for a Chicago based pro-wrestling company. Still others say he lives in the sewers, periodically emerging to buy copies of Gold Digger and The Walking Dead, all the while bitching about Spider-Man: One More Day.
What is known is that the L.A.G. goes by the name Brian Heinz and has been writing for ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com since shortly after its launch. Some say this is due to an unholy pact he made with The Other Guy while they riffed a particularly bad episode of the anime, Bleach.
He is also the co-writer and co-performer of TGWTG's first Rifftrax, which was for The Lion King. He does a particularly regrettable James Earl Jones impression. Following, Brian, Rob and Doug were nominated as one of the best new Iriffs in a contest. They won and were hired to do a Rifftrax Presents title for Batman Forever. Jim Carrey still haunts Brian's nightmares.
On September 2nd, 2009, The Last Angry Geek showed himself on camera and started an E! True Hollywood Story-style show called True Internet Story. In it, he provides a fictitious background for internet celebrities. Later that month, he started a comic book review show called Comic Book Issues.
- Video Game Confession Confessions (March 31st, 2011)
- VGCC - The Commentary (April 26th, 2011)
- Geek Riffs - The Show-Off (December 20th, 2011)
- Geek Riffs - What About Drinking? (January 17th, 2012)
- Geek Riffs - Am I Trustworthy? (February 21st, 2012)
- Geek Riffs - Health: Your Posture (August 14th, 2012)
- Geek Riffs - The Outsider (December 11th, 2012)
- Geek Riffs - Eating for Health (February 24th, 2013)
- Geek Riffs - The Cheese Burglar (January 22nd, 2014)
- Geek Riffs - Sleep for Health (August 11th, 2014)
- Geek Riffs - Rudolph (December 23rd, 2014)
- The Last Angry Geek is on Patreon! (April 14th, 2015)
- Geek Riffs - What to Do on a Date? (July 8th, 2015)
- Geek Riffs - Halloween Party (October 30th, 2015)
- Geek Riffs - How to Say NO (April 4th, 2016)
- Geek Riffs - The Trouble Maker (July 11th, 2016)
This is a video series where L.A.G. reviews episodes from the show Game of Thrones. The series debuted on April 8th, 2012.
- GoT 2x01 - "The North Remembers" (April 8th, 2012)
- GoT 2x02 - "The Night Lands" (April 15th, 2012)
- GoT 2x03 (April 22nd, 2012)
- GoT 2x04 (April 29th, 2012)
- GoT 2x05 (May 6th, 2012)
- GoT 2x06 (May 13th, 2012)
- GoT 2x07 & 2x08 (May 27th, 2012)
- GoT 2x09 (June 3rd, 2012)
- GoT 2x10 (June 10th, 2012)
- GoT 3x01 (July 1st, 2013)
- GoT 3x02 (July 15th, 2013)
- GoT 3x03 (July 24th, 2013)
- GoT 3x04 (August 1st, 2013)
- GoT 3x05 (August 8th, 2013)
- GoT 3x06 (August 25th, 2013)
- GoT 3x07 (September 1st, 2013)
- GoT 3x08 (September 9th, 2013)
- GoT 3x09 (September 17th, 2013)
- GoT 3x10 (September 24th, 2013)
- Let's Play GoT (Ep. 1, Pt. 1) (June 29th, 2016)
- Let's Play GoT (Ep. 1, Pt. 2) (July 22nd, 2016)